Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:6 Applications:5 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Business Development Role - IT (1-5 yrs)
-Flexible working options
-A role that offers a breadth of learning opportunities
Our Client is looking for an experienced Business Development Representative preferably with a background in SaaS, consulting, recruitment, or staff augmentation.
You will be responsible for prospecting and developing relationships with new clients. This includes researching and identifying potential customers, understanding their needs, creating customized solutions for them, and closing deals.
Your Responsibilities will include :
- Connect potential clients through cold calls and emails and set up meetings with prospective clients.
- Understand & present the company products/services to prospects.
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services.
- Customize product solutions to fit prospect's needs.
- Building long-term trusting relationships with the clients.
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market.
- Use customer relationship management (CRM) software to manage leads and sales activities.
- Working closely with the Marketing and Operation team toward meeting business goals.
- Networking in online/offline networking events and building relationships and generating leads.
- Tracking and reporting of sales data accurately.
Experience: 1-5 Years
- Must have experience in writing customized cold emails, and messages. Prospecting and generating own leads.
- Must have experience with networking, and building business relationships.
- Understanding of Sales Performance metrics.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent negotiation and consultative sales skills.
- Effective communication skills and highly motivated.
- Familiar with databases, spreadsheets, and chart analysis.
- Adaptability and ability to work well under pressure.
- Brownie points if you have experience in consulting, tech services, SaaS, or recruitment.