Human Resource at Multigraphics
Views:29 Applications:24 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Business Development Role - IT (0-2 yrs)
- Gain a clear understanding of customer's businesses and requirements. - Revenue Generation
- Gather market and customer information.
- Customer Acquisition, Revenue generation, Data gathering, Field sales, Cold Calling, Business Presentations.
- Focus on revenue generation, increasing profitability and sales target achievement on a regular basis.
- Prepare business presentations, proposals and showcase company capabilities to prospective clients and their teams.
- Develop, review, and report on business development strategy, ensuring that strategic objectives are well understood and executed by the team.
- Proactively seek new avenues to penetrate clients and attract prospects.
- Develop business plan to drive penetration, revenue growth and brand leadership.
- Execute pre-determined targeted sales to generate new business including cold calls.
- Coordinate with client for timely feedback including making repeated visits to client as and when required.
- Identify, negotiate and manage strategic relationships with Potential clients. - Customer Interaction
- Effectively execute and manage every element of the sales process on an individual level and build a top-notch direct / partner sales team.
- Developing and implementing long term relationships with all clients. - Optimize utilization of funds for visibility, promotions and trade engagement - Quality data generation to for calling-
- Competitor and Market analysis
- Coordination with the support team to give external support to the customer for customer satisfaction.
- Extracting exact requirement from the customer with exact documentation, scope of work and handing the requirements to the technical team.
Preferred Skills :
- Good understanding of business processes.
- Superior communication both written and verbal (proposal making, email correspondence), Presentation and Relationship building.
- Excellent time and team management skills and be comfortable working in a Team.
- Brilliant negotiation skills.