HR Executive at CVTOTAL
Views:72 Applications:28 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Business Development Role - Education (0-3 yrs)
Comfortable in B2C.
Can join within a month.
Age less than 30.
Excellent in communication.
Location: Noida/Delhi NCR.
An incredibly rare opportunity to join a well-funded early stage Ed Tech start-up backed by marquee investors and led by a second time entrepreneur with a track record of a successful multi million dollar prior exit.
Who are we?
LIDO is an ed-tech company revolutionizing the formal classroom education through a unique and immersive online classroom for every child in India. With our exciting and fun online classes for our students, we are building the Lido experience: cutting edge content like animated videos and interactive games, a personalized platform for homework, tests, challenges, and inspiring teachers.
Why to be a part of Lido?
Lido's goal is to inspire and empower every child for the future. In order to achieve this goal, we invite you to be a part of our ever-growing LIDO family. Grab the opportunity to work with passionate individuals, from Stanford, Duke, IIT, NMIMS and BITS, as we open the door to engaging and impactful learning!
Location: Delhi NCR
We- re looking for self-motivated candidates with impeccable social skills to join our business development team. This is a high-engagement role and thus requires candidates who are dedicated and have a go-getter attitude.
Join Us (if):
- You believe education is beyond books and can be exciting
- You are extremely customer-centric and are excited by the challenges of a new emerging business environment
- You have a competitive spirit and hunger to achieve beyond KRA's
The candidate will assist students and parents across India through consultative sales model via both tele and field sales. Coordination with the marketing, and technology teams will be required to leverage branding, partnerships and software to help drive growth and conversions.
- Interest in consultative sales and business development.
- Tonnes of energy, initiative and passion for startup life.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong sense of personal leadership and ability to function independently.
- You must be articulate, organized, detail-oriented, and tech-savvy.
- Identify and develop strategic relationships with potential customers
- Assist in the development of a strong pipeline of new customers through direct or indirect customer contact and prospecting
- Ongoing monitoring and analysis of pipeline to review performance & optimize accordingly to ensure objectives are met
- Maintaining strong follow-ups and regular feedback calls
- Update and create tailored client proposals
Salary not bar for good candidates.