Recruitment at MNR Solutions Pvt Ltd
Views:131 Applications:80 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Business Development Role - Cyber security (1-6 yrs)
Looking for Business Development Executives and Associate Business Development .
- 1 to 6 years of business development experience in IT solutions and services. Self-motivated and flexible to work with little to no supervision.
- Ability to create Sales Pitch slides, Brochures and related competitive intelligence content in the form of ppts or word docs.
- Experience in using social media and other on-line avenues as a sales tool.
- Excellent interpersonal skills. Strong, relationship management, negotiation and persuasion skills.
- Knowledge of security technologies (across multiple domains such as Firewall, Network IPS, SIEM, DLP, Cloud Security etc), information security concepts and the security marketplace.
- Any Bachelor's degree, but business management degree is a plus
Key Responsibilities :
- Understanding the goals of the company and develop sales strategies for growth accordingly
- Communicate through cold calling, emails and other means if necessary, to prospective clients worldwide. Generate new business opportunities by working closely with all Internal engineering teams
- Developing Sales pitch, Brochure, competitive intelligence content
- Not only developing a deep understanding services offered by the company but also the technologies that run these services.
- Schedule and conduct both client and prospective client meetings, either by phone or in person, to make sales, obtain work orders, and respond to RFIs and RFPs and other sales activities.
- Perform quantitative analyses and developing proposals / Statements of Work
- Continuously working to expand the client base through relationship growth, marketing and promotional activities
- To work with international clients, you should be able to work in flexible timings