Client Partner at Outgrowconsulting
Views:65 Applications:12 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Business Development Role - Analytics Firm (5-9 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilites :
Work closely with the leadership team to generate leads and setup appointments with the desired desgination, industry and location. Work with leadership to build a team to execute multiple lead generation campaigns across industries through calls, emails and linked in. Work on the leads generated and existing relationships to create and convert opportunities in the form of New Clients and New Projects at Existing Clients.
The responsibilities will include :
Job duties :
1. Prospect DB creation & maintenance (with help of Jr. Consultant).
2. Cold call based lead generation.
3. Email and Linked campaign execution (with help of Jr. Consultant).
4. Follow-ups - Calls & Meetings to help move prospect in the sales cycle.
5. Manage to report overall sales efforts.
6. Provide insights to Leadership Teams on new markets/industries to target.
7. Participate in all meetings and follow up with meeting minutes, action items.
Must have :
1. Excellent oral and written communication skills.
2. Ability and confidence to present elevator pitches/company story to C-level executives.
3. A go-getter with high energy, passion, and ambition for sales.
4. Be open to flexible timings based on strategy changes (initial focus will be on Ind/Europe).
5. Compensation will be target based and positioned towards recruiting go-getters & achievers.
6. Experience with new business development for BI / Analytics / Big Data companies is preferred.