HR at Job Fittment Finder
Views:27 Applications:13 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Business Development & Presales Role - Artificial Intelligence/Data Solutions - Energy Sector (1-3 yrs)
About the Company :- This company is in applies Artificial Intelligence (AI) forecasting techniques such as Neural Networks, Support Vector Machines and Gradient Boosting, to a range of opportunities within the evolving energy ecosystem. - This company was founded in 2010 by Cambridge University alumni, after rapid growth the young company now has a team of 100+ people spread across 3 main locations: Delhi (India), Pune (India), Amsterdam (NL). We also run a carbon market intelligence platform, California Carbon, and so have strong business interests and are firmly embedded in the energy networks on the US West CoastJob Description:
- Develop overall understanding of the forecasting and scheduling function and correlated products. The existing team comprises of operations, business development, data analysis and development functions.
- Take responsibility for Business Development of Forecasting & Scheduling by developing a roll-out strategy, developing and managing relationships in key IPPs and clients, and working with the existing BD teams across the country/overseas.
- Day-to-day management of a business operations and CRM.
- Market Research and Market knowledge for potential opportunities and develop higher competency and values against our competitors.
- Prepare good presentations and reports on demand.
- Prepare comprehensive proposals and engagement letters for existing and new clients.
- Must be ready to travel extensively, as and when required.
- The candidate should be result oriented, self-motivated and must be able to take complete ownership of the entire function. The candidate should be compatible to be a part of a fast-paced start-up and ready to accept challenging tasks.
- Assistance to team in Bid Management activities.
- Should be an Out of the box thinker, and solution provider. Smart thinker and doer.
- Should have a strong IQ & EQ with quick turnaround and learning speed.
- Any other responsibility in the benefit of the company and its businesses.
Expected Skill Set:
- Educational Qualification: MBA/Master's degree
- Excellent verbal, written communication & presentation skills
- Experience in Report writing
- Experience in preparing proposals and handling contracts
- Experience in Customer Relationship Management
- Good at Excel and other analytical tools
- Experience: 2-3 years
- People management, Analytical thinking, decision making skills