HR at Skygate Consulting
Views:35 Applications:12 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Business Development/Presales Role (1-5 yrs)
- Business Development Engineer
Job Profile :
- Receive/attend Marketing leads through Telephonic calls, Referrals, Emails, etc at HO and pass it on to the concerned branch ME.
- Organizing Presentations and facilitate Qualifying Prospective clients by MEs
- Perform Technical study and Design conceptualization of RFQs with Technical team
- Preparation of Costing sheets (Bill of materials - preliminary) with details on Margin to Hardware, Software and NRE charges
- Preparation and submission of Techno-Commercial bids
- Supporting Manager in making Reports on Leads and Receivables
- Releasing Work orders and Contract reviews to Projects on receipt of Purchase orders
- Organizing Preliminary Project Review between Technical team and Customer
- Coordinating Customer queries and routing them to Design team for clarifications
- Should have exposure to process related activities (ISO 9001:2008, AS 9100B, ISMS 27001)
- Familiarity with Military standards such as MIL STD 889, MIL STD 70D, MIL STD 461E, MIL STD 810E & F, JSS 55555, RTCA DO178B, etc (an added advantage)
- Must take ownership in getting materials and packing them for business promotional activities such as exhibitions, trade shows, etc
- Preparation of Data sheets for new products developed
- Visit tender sites of DRDO, DAE, PSU and ISRO labs and keep the MEs posted on prospective tenders for participation
- Must be willing to follow up collections for payments due to Customers
Compulsory : Must posses a vehicle and must be willing to travel to customer premises
Exposure on the following areas needed :
- The candidate must be fairly familiar with building blocks : COTS products (PCI/cPCI/VME/VPX) like Power PC/Intel based single Board Computers, Analog I/O, Digital I/O, Avionics bus analysers, Relay switches, Signal routers (Low thermal), Signal simulation and Custom signal conditioners. Must be capable of configuring Data Acquisition Systems, Automated Test Systems/checkout systems and Rugged military systems using these COTS products with minimal guidance.
- Exposure to On-board packages/systems like OBCs, Actuator systems, Solid state recorders, Rugged display units, custom test rigs for qualifying them, etc will be an added advantage. Must be familiar with operating systems include Linux, RT Linux, VxWorks, QNX, Lynx OS, Windows.