Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:13 Applications:10 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Business Development Officer - Insurance (0-5 yrs)
- Opportunity within a company with a solid track record of performance
- Flexible working options
- Leadership Role
Our Client ties up with Life, Health and General Insurance Companies to provide easy solutions for customers to seek financial protection and savings.
They are is the fastest growing insurance marketing firm in South India.
You will be responsible for :
- Ensuring strong customer service levels are met in line with Company objectives.
- Supporting the customer service team in resolving escalated issues or complaints.
- Collaborating effectively with supply chain, sales and other teams to ensure prompt and accurate order processing and delivery.
- Developing plans to improve customer experience and satisfaction along with other internal stakeholders.
- Recruiting, training, coaching and performance managing the customer service team.
- Identifying opportunities for new business development through following up on leads and conducting research on target clients.
- New business generation by meeting potential clients to understand needs and providing relevant solutions.
- Managing the sales process to close new business opportunities.
- Building strong relationships with the existing portfolio of clients.
- Setting weekly and monthly activity and revenue targets for the team and driving them to achieve these.
- Building a high performing team by providing strong mentorship, coaching and guidance.
- Managing a team of 11-50 people.
- You have at least 1 year experience ideally in Business Development / Account Manager (B2B), Customer Service or Marketing Communications within Financial Services industry.
- Experience within would be a strong advantage.
- Experience within Healthcare and Financial Services would be a strong advantage.
- You possess excellent interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- You are adaptable and thrive in changing environments
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder
- You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders