Business Development Officer (3-6 yrs)
Position: Business Development Officer
CTC: 4 to 6.5 LPA+ Incentives+ Bonus
Education: Any Graduate
Experience: 3 to 6 Years experience in Sales or Marketing
- Role incumbent is responsible for the execution of the organizational strategy to ensure desired business results.
- Role incumbent is responsible for the Maintain Relationship with POSP to ensure the achievement of business targets. Train POSPs on products, the process of Sales.
- Incumbent is responsible for broadening & sustaining the existing business base with an exploration of opportunities among the Business Partners & by increasing organizational share in the client portfolio.
- Manage the daily activity of POSPs to ensure a strong Pipeline. Coach and guide the POSPs to grow their business.
- Incumbent is responsible to maintain & enhance service levels provided to the clients thus ensuring the sustenance of the existing business.
- Role incumbent is also responsible for explorations & identification of new business by networking.
- To identify the area of improvement & enhance business opportunities for the team.
- Incumbent is responsible for Business Partners engagement & networking to gain market feedback & to identify further
Interested candidate share resume WhatsApp 8200315113