Business Development Officer (3-6 yrs)
Position: Business Development Officer
CTC: 4 to 6.5 LPA+ Incentives+ Bonus
Education: Any Graduate
Experience: 3 to 6 Years experience in Sales or Marketing
- Role incumbent is responsible for the execution of the organizational strategy to ensure desired business results.
- Role incumbent is responsible for the Maintain Relationship with POSP to ensure the achievement of business targets. Train POSPs on products, the process of Sales.
- Incumbent is responsible for broadening & sustaining the existing business base with an exploration of opportunities among the Business Partners & by increasing organizational share in the client portfolio.
- Manage the daily activity of POSPs to ensure a strong Pipeline. Coach and guide the POSPs to grow their business.
- Incumbent is responsible to maintain & enhance service levels provided to the clients thus ensuring the sustenance of the existing business.
- Role incumbent is also responsible for explorations & identification of new business by networking.
- To identify the area of improvement & enhance business opportunities for the team.
- Incumbent is responsible for Business Partners engagement & networking to gain market feedback & to identify further
Interested candidate share resume WhatsApp 8200315113
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.