Senior Consultant at Talent Growth International
Views:223 Applications:61 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Business Development/Marketing Role - Architecture/Interior Design Firm (3-8 yrs)
Business Development (Architects)
- Closely working with Architects, Builders & Interior designers
- Strong ability to handle all marketing/ business development activities, analyzing market trends & establishing healthy & prolonged business relations with clients.
- Exploring new business opportunities of the existing company products to the existing as well as new clients.
- Manage and coordinate all marketing, advertising and promotional staff and activities
- Conducting detailed market study to analyse the latest market trends and providing valuable inputs for product development.
- Analysis of customer research, current market conditions and competitor information
- Develop and implement marketing plans and projects for new and existing products
- Manage the productivity of the marketing plans and projects
- Monitor, review and report on all marketing activity and results
- Determine and manage the marketing budget
- Deliver marketing activity within agreed budget
- Maintaining cordial relations with customers to sustain the profitability of the business.
Qualification requirement: MBA Marketing
Experience: 3+ yrs experience in Marketing
Good analytical and communication skills.
Experience in Sales.
- Handling all Major project discussions, Negotiations.
- Should have been involved right from Co-ordination with the Consultants/Clients
Job Location: Mysore road, Bangalore
Company: Lighting, Architects, Interior designers
Preferable: Female candidate
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.