Founder & CEO at The Hiring Story
Views:533 Applications:138 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Business Development & Marketing Role - Ayurvedic Products (0-3 yrs)
Roles and Responsibility:-
- The purpose of this job is to manage the business development and marketing activities of the firm. This would entail activities like new business generation, alternative channels of sale, brand collaborations and partnerships as well as BTL/Offline Marketing. The person we are looking for is someone who is entrepreneurial, hungry for growth and happy to take on responsibility.
- Specific focus on business growth initiatives, special projects and entrepreneurial tasks that will require execution skills
- The role will specifically focus on disruptive ways to market and proliferate Ayurveda
- Finding new markets for the products, new sales channels for the business and strategic alliances are some of the tasks
- Individual will be reporting directly to top management
- Work on projects like content creation, digital growth hacking, and marketing, on ground events, disruptive marketing, content creation, and brand building
- Basic - Class XII School Leaving Certificate and an undergraduate diploma.
- 0-3 years work experience in - sector agnostic but personality and desire to work in a startup is critical
- Highly competent in Microsoft Office i.e., Word, Excel
- High Level of communication skills in both Hindi and English
- Driven, hungry and entrepreneurial individual who likes responsibility and wants to grow