HR Executive at Pros and Pawns HR Consultants
Views:297 Applications:128 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:125
Business Development & Marketing Merchandiser - Apparel (3-5 yrs)
- Developing a strategic business development plan
- Conducting research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Identifying areas of opportunity and developing action plans for improving sales performance.
- Builds market position by locating, developing, defining, and closing business relationships.
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Maintaining strong follow-ups and regular feedback calls.
- Updating and creating tailored client proposals.
- Demonstrating product knowledge to customers and internal stakeholders.
- Assisting in the development of a strong pipeline of new customers through inbound & outbound customer calls.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; and integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Tracking, analyzing, and communicating key business development metrics and business trends.
Required Competencies and Skills :
- Basic computer skills, MS Office, GSuite
- Reporting on KPIs, data collection, and analysis
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to think and strategize independently
- Experience in the apparel and/or accessory industry
- Experience in Client Acquisition