CEO at Zedass Associates LLP
Views:53 Applications:33 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Business Development Manager - Mobile Ad Sales - Media/Broadcasting Firm (2-5 yrs)
Job Profile :
- Work on market intelligence and onboard new clients/campaigns through agencies and direct brands.
- Have thorough knowledge of verticals like CPI, CPR, CPT, CPFT, Retention, CPL, and CPS modules
- Generate high-quality leads and manage them to result in long term relation with brands
- Develop new business relationships with top advertising and marketing brands in India.
- Should be capable of drafting good proposals and send across to the client
- Pitch our ad solutions to brands and leverage the opportunity to help the organization grow
- Should have very strong networking capabilities to network with brands, networks, and agencies
- Should be able to take initiatives and have leadership capabilities.
Personal Attributes :
- Work with advertisers to understand their business objectives to develop their digital marketing strategy. This would entail building on our insights, crafting media plans, strategy, creative and measurement recommendations. In short, work as the advertiser 'success' manager.
- Provide dedicated account management to top clients, develop, manage, optimize, and support strategic account plans, and leverage data to create business solutions for clients.
- Develop vertical expertise, including industry research and perspective, to drive overall business objectives and marketing solutions for advertisers.
- Build key stakeholder relationships both internally and externally, and be seen as a key person in shaping digital advertising roadmaps, platform strategy.
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
- Good working knowledge of major analytics platforms like Google Analytics, has offers, apps flyers, etc.
- Should have networking skills, market intelligence, negotiation skills, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong conversational writing skills, with the ability to engage a B2B audience.
- Analytical mindset and creative thinker to strategize and execute on A/B tests within campaigns.
- Passion for digital advertising and the wider digital industry.
- Has a hunger to learn new areas of marketing and social network, in this ever-evolving digital landscape.
- Knowledge of working on Social, Search, Native advertising platforms is a plus.
- A good understanding of the whole digital marketing mix.