Business Development Manager - IT (1-10 yrs)
We have partnered with several clients and currently serve in more than 20 countries and are growing every quarter. We believe in continuous quality improvement, our engineering services and fine-tuned SDLC helps our clients to sustain visible growth spanning various domains like education, Healthcare, manufacturing, Telecommunication, E-Governance, and Entertainment while reaching maximum efficiency.
The biggest payoff from the wireless revolution will come from sophisticated wireless applications. Wireless success will be built on applications, with the largest spoils going to those who bring the killer applications to wireless first.
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services.
- Gathering & understanding requirements from the customers.
- Drafting Business Requirement Documentation for project specifications.
- Communicate business requirement specifications to the development team and work with them to scope feasibility of required change; communicate the same to customers.
- Participate in the User Acceptance Testing for various updates in applications if required.
- Provide Application Specific training to subscribers.
- Troubleshoot / escalate the user inquiries timely via email, phone or other tracking tools.
Education: Graduate degree in any field (MBA Preferred, but not necessary), and basic computer-related training.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills is a must.
- Ability to accomplish projects in a timely manner.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Basic computer troubleshooting skills.
Salary: Based on candidate's caliber, As per industry standards-