Founder at JobsTab Consultants
Views:111 Applications:44 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Business Development Manager - Institutional Segment - Culinary/QSR Equipments (11-14 yrs)
Business Development Manager (Equipment sales)
- Responsible for managing sales of products primarily North & East or PAN India in the General Market, Local Chains (QSRs and Restaurants) and Institutional segments (projects).
- Develop business, expand market share by new client acquisition and cross selling.
- Support new hot side Distributors and channel partners by training them on products and key selling features.
- Conduct Culinary Demos with the help of Application Chefs for suitability of cooking Indian Menus in equipment's.
- Support new distributors with sales and Culinary training (with the help of application chef) 20%
- Key account management 20%
- Sales and account management Skills.
- Excellent Commercial Acumen.
- B2B Sales, Capital Equipment's.
- Business Acumen - Ability to lead, inspire and motivate team/customer/distributor.
- Defining, implementing (and innovating) sales plans.
- Forecasting sales results (within a reasonable margin of error).
Key Skills :
Business Development Manager, QSR, Restaurants, New Client Acquisition, b2b sales, Culinary Demos, Indian Food, Indian Menus
Qualification : B.Tech, M.B.A
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.