CEO at Zedass Associates LLP
Views:66 Applications:39 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
Business Development Manager - Enterprise Sales - IT (6-8 yrs)
As an Enterprise Business Development Manager, you will have multiple exciting opportunities to help promote the growth and shape the future of the cloud technology space. Your responsibilities will include increasing adoption, and market penetration in enterprise accounts, and leading campaigns across market segments and industries to meet specific solution needs of existing and future customers.
- Develop a territory plan and a pipeline of new clients and client engagements.
- Successfully convert new target accounts, creating the foundation for long-term, value-based relationships. Success is nurturing and sale of win-win value propositions and nurturing executive relationships for continuing business.
- Ensure the creation and execution of pursuit strategies, and build - win-win- value propositions at the company and individual levels with clients.
- Approach client executives as true business partners, expanding SourceFuse engagement to encompass the breadth and depth of our capabilities, including Cloud Application Builds, Cloud Migration, Modernization, Cloud Optimization, and more
- Generating qualified leads for various services of SourceFuse Technologies with a target geography
- Use Outbound Lead Generation tools such as Calls and Email Marketing to hunt for new business
- Demonstrate an understanding of customer's critical business issues and propose solutions that help clients meet their business objectives
- Formulate Account & Sales strategies in collaboration with the Pre-sales and Marketing team
- Ensure accurate and complete information is captured in CRM System
- Achieve weekly, Monthly & Quarterly target commitments
- Collaborate with the Marketing team to plan and execute lead generation campaigns
Education & Experience :
- Technology and consulting acumen with the ability to positively translate into business value
- Strong customer value orientation - you want your clients to succeed with their objectives
- Demonstrable track record of generating revenue in amounts of $2M and upwards
- Experience engaging with C-level stakeholders at the business and technology level, using a consultative selling approach to maximize the customer outcomes
- Strong understanding of various buying roles and personas and have the ability to position custom solutions targeted to meet business outcomes for these personas
- Understand and respond to client needs by positioning appropriate SouceFuse solutions and services
- Successfully navigate a complex internal organization consisting of several distinct capabilities and practices and be able to thrive in an evolving environment
- Years of experience: 6-8