Business Development Manager - Education (2-6 yrs)
Please Only Apply If Willing To Move To Tier 2/3 cities in Kerala/Andhra/Tamil Nadu/Karnataka
We are GROWTH360, a leading boutique HR consulting and Search firm focused around companies in the growth phase.
Currently, retained by a client - a leading name in the Education space. Its a growing company which is very well established and is growing further. It would be great opportunity to take your career to the next level. The role is based in Gurgaon.
Key Responsibilities :
- Plan and execute the scaled acquisition of 300-400 schools in a 3 year time frame in their market
- Hire, coach, retain a team of 3-5 Red Dots over a 4-8 district distributed geography
- Scale to a general manager role spanning sales, marketing, retention, collection in 2-3 year time frame
Ideal Profile :
- Under 29 years MBA from a good business school with 2-3 years in a B2B institutional solution sales business (medical devices, media, ERP/Tech systems, industrial systems, HNI banking) combined with a 'ragda' stint (15-20 day travel, ideally dealing with SME/Tier 2,3 type market context).
- Demonstrated record of achieving aggressive institutional sales targets in new/lagging market/product/brand. High on market intelligence, sales process, data and potential to grow into general management.
- Personality : hungry/result-oriented, high on grit and assertiveness, can build high value relationships, ready to rough it out.