Business Development/Inside Sales Role - IT - US & UK Markets (3-6 yrs)
About The Role :
- B2B Lead Generation by Cold calling out to prospects in order to secure and schedule an appointment for sales demo.
- Prospect, penetrate, and close net new logos.
- Conduct telephone and/or online meetings with prospects using collaboration tools.
- Perform effective sales calls throughout assigned territory and close new business opportunities.
- Develop and maintain detailed account plans for target accounts within territory.
- Manage and lead a complex sales process, leveraging and orchestrating resources - i.e. Sales, Marketing, and Executive Leadership - as needed
- Prepare and present sales presentations to Executive and C- level prospective clients
- Effectively manage and orchestrate the closing of large deals within a complex global enterprise sales cycle
Required Skills :
- Have 3-5+ years of closing Enterprise SaaS Experience in the Edtech, MarTech space
- Able to tell a story using data
- Have experience building, leading and growing new business within enterprise companies
- Have experience with account and territory planning
- Managed sales in US & Europe regions
- Have the passion to work and thrive in a team setting
- Experience working with large Global Enterprises
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills as well as excellent proficiency in any CRM, MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint.