Senior HR Executive at Rikkin Consultancy Services
Views:13 Applications:4 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Business Development Executive - Online Bidding (2-7 yrs)
- To get new business projects by sending proposals on behalf of company over online bidding portals like Upwork
- Engage client to gather software requirements/business rules, and ensure alignment with development teams.
- Draft and maintain business requirements and align them with functional and technical requirements.
- Facilitate online meetings with clients to document requirements and explore potential solutions. Develop business architecture using requirements such as scope, processes, alternatives, and risks.
- Analyze client's business requirements and processes through document analysis, interviews and workflow analysis.
- Communicate client's business requirements by constructing easy-to-understand data and process models.
- Provide input into developing and modifying systems to meet client needs and develop business specifications to support these modifications.
- Conducting market research and identifying potential clients.
- Cultivating strong relationship with new clients, while maintaining existing client relationships.
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently and meet deadlines.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills with the ability to engage effectively with various levels of management, staff and clients.
- Publishing daily activity report and to keep the operations informed regarding the real time availability.
- Liaise between business and technical personnel to ensure a mutual understanding of processes and applications.