AGM - BD and Operations at Silverpeople
Views:83 Applications:49 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Business Development Associate/Proposal Writer - Healthcare Consulting Firm (2-8 yrs)
We are currently seeking a proposal writer to work closely with management and leadership teams to produce high-quality proposals in response to prospective and current client Request for Proposals (RFPs).
As part of a collaborative team, your responsibilities will include :
- Understand the objectives and requirements of the client's RFP
- Draft high-quality proposals on time, working with management and leadership teams to ensure end-to-end coordination and delivery of proposals
- Write critical sections of proposals including (but not limited to) company's value proposition, details on proposed approach, timelines
- Research, gather information and create materials as required for response development within proposals, edit standard templates and write new answers to questions
- Create and maintain a repository of ready-to-use standard proposal templates
- Document proposal activity; maintain tracking information for open and submitted proposals.
- Database/folder management to ensure standard template responses are stored in shared folders and remain up to date
Position Requirements :
- Bachelor's degree in English, Communications, Marketing or Health sciences discipline, from a top tiered university and 2 or more years of proposal writing experience
- Demonstrated interest in the life sciences field is a plus
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Deep proficiency in MS Office Suite (Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook) and Adobe Acrobat
- Strategic thinking and problem solving
- Detail-oriented with superior organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work under the pressure of deadlines and manage multiple priorities
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.