Business Branch Relationship Manager - Sales - Bank (2-8 yrs)
Business Branch Relationship Manager
Job Description :
- Develop new and expand existing High Net worth Customer relationships for Current Account, Trade and Forex
- Developing and maintaining banking relationships with a select group of high net worth customers through individualized customer service
- Cross sell existing bank products to customers
- Inform customers of new products or product enhancements to further expand the banking relationship
- Follow up with client through tele-calling, written correspondence and field visits to provide information of the bank's products and services and seek customer deposits.
- Build long term personal relationship with clients through relationship calling efforts and social interaction.
- Plan and conduct special sales initiatives and events for prospective and existing clients
- Coordinate with other group companies to provide seamless access to other products
- Maintain complete relationship record for assigned customer accounts
- Tracks customer complaints/queries and turnaround times for customer satisfaction
- Ensure high level of customer service orientation and application of bank policy
Kotak Bank branches (Bandra to Virar)
- Graduate with 4 - 6 years of experience AMFI / IRDA
- Post Graduate with 2 - 6 years of experience AMFI / IRDA
- In depth knowledge of Trade and Forex & Current Account.
- In depth knowledge of Commercial Assets like CC, OD, TL, Export Finance etc
- Understanding of MF and Insurance will be an added advantage Customer orientation