Business Associate at IndusInd Bank
Views:16 Applications:8 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Business Associate - Sales - Marketing Service (0-2 yrs)
AQUARIUS MANAGEMENT is one of the leading marketing Company which is part of UK-London based MNC in service industry operating in 29 countries. We offer a unique and dynamic work environment-a culture that balances professionalism with Fun, enthusiasm, support and healthy competition.
- Full ongoing training i.e. - ON THE JOB TRAINING- is provided at every level for every position which includes all the verticals of Management viz. HR, Administration, Marketing, and Finance.
- We are in search of Trainee Managers who are ready to take the challenge of the corporate world and are ready to mold themselves to become the top BUSINESS LEADERS, for which we train and develop individuals according to our Global Training Module in following skills:
1. Branding & Promotion/Marketing & sales
2. Human Resource Development & Management
3. Finance & Administration
Levels of work :
Level 1: Business Associate/Corporate Management Trainee (Marketing/Advertising/Promotion/Sales)
Level 2: Corporate Leader (Trainer) (Training and Development/Recruiting/Evaluation)
Level 3: Crew Leader (Team Retention/Team Development)
Level 4: Assistant Manager (Finance Management)
Level 5: Strategic Business Manager/ Business Development Manager (Managing Business Unit)
Duties and Responsibilities :
- Has to adapt himself to working with different sets of people.
- Main duty is to gain as much knowledge of the organization as he can and prepare himself for a managerial role.
- Has to involve the senior management in setting goals and objectives.
- Monitor progress with the help of key staff of the organization.
- Learn about the inner workings of the different departments of the organization.
- Ability to learn basic sales and marketing skills
- Can acquire customers through face to face marketing
- Strong people skills
Skills and Specifications :
- It is important for a management trainee to have good interpersonal skills as you have to interact with the staff of different departments on a regular basis.
- Should be a quick learner and have a desire to gain knowledge.
- Being self-confident, approachable and possessing leadership skills are important pre - requisites in being successful in this profession.
- Be resourceful and well -