Business Associate - Sales - IT (1-2 yrs)
- Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about our company and drive revenue and growth.
- Working with the executive team, to set and execute the marketing strategy for the business.
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies, and vendors.
- Serve as a face of the company when attending business events and conferences.
- Coordinate and oversee the execution of certain strategic, marketing, and business operations.
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution.
- Oversee your team and give them constructive feedback and suggestions for improvement.
- Collect, research, track and analyze relevant business data, market trends, and competitors.
- Perform complex analysis of relevant department performance and present reports with findings and insights.
- Tracking the effectiveness of the assigned department and reporting findings to the executive team.
- Adhere to all relevant laws and internal policies.
- To carry out any other reasonable duties as requested
Skills Required :
- Highly motivated, dynamic, detail-oriented, people-person.
- Strong multi-tasking skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel