HR at Burgundy Hospitality Pvt Ltd
Views:384 Applications:46 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Burgundy Hospitality - Visual Merchandiser (6-15 yrs)
Brand : Burgundy Brand Collective is one of India's fastest-growing specialty retail companies with 20+ stores across India. The company partners with the best-in-class international luxury brands (Royce' Chocolate, Onitsuka Tiger, Provenance Gifts), so as to offer Indians a window to the finest food and lifestyle themes from across the world. The plan is to aggressively (yet astutely) scale out a portfolio of international brands Pan India and the role of VM and Design is crucial to this.
Company Website : https://www.bbcollective.co/
Brand Websites : https://provenancegifts.com/
Brand Website : https://royceindia.com/
Job Description :
- Putting an annual Visual Merchandizing calendar and plan in place in conjunction with the brand's marketing and merchandize plan
- Designing and implementing in-store display, window displays each season as per business requirement.
- Preparing Visual Merchandizing plans and working with store's VM champs on executing the plan across stores pan India.
- Developing a Visual Merchandizing manual and setting guidelines for the brand.
- Ensuring smooth workflow of all design related activities of the brands.
- Developing and managing vendors, sourcing VM props, monitoring costs and working within budget.
- Doing daily VM checks and maintaining VM hygiene across stores.
- Good understanding of luxury Experience Design.
- Defining, implementing a creative visual merchandising strategy.
- Creating appealing and eye-catching displays that lead the customer through the entire store.
- Producing window displays, signs, interior displays, and special promotions displays.
- Researching lifestyle, demographics and design trends.
- Maintaining an inventory of VM props.
Skills and Experience Desired :
- Has skill sets for Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and PowerPoint software.
- Has Retail VM experience.
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field is a plus
- Can communicate well and work methodically as part of a team
- Has an understanding of print and production techniques
Reporting : Business Head and Directors
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.