Director at Burgundy Hospitality Private Limited
Views:302 Applications:96 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Burgundy Hospitality - Assistant Manager - Marketing (4-8 yrs)
- Plan and generate content for social media that builds meaningful engagement with the existing community and new potential customers
- Ensure end to end execution of brand communication plans across all social media platforms
- Share monthly reports capturing in-depth analysis of appropriate social media metrics, insights, and best practices and formulate an action plan based on the same.
In-store Marketing and Collaborations :
- Work cross-functionally with creative, PR, marketing, customer service, sales teams, and vendors to plan and execute strategic and day-to-day marketing activities
- Liaise with store teams on a weekly basis to identify and address all requirements for marketing support.
- Monitor and set standards for visual merchandising across all stores on a weekly basis
- Develop and manage relationships with the brand's external partners and ensure a steady flow of communication, inclusion in all marketing promotions, execution of all promotional offers, and lastly to leverage marketing support during peak business season.
- To constantly look for opportunities for collaborations with like-minded external brands and individuals that can value add to the existing business
Documentation and Reporting :
- Create monthly marketing reports that capture details of all the initiatives executed in a month
- Ensure that every activity/initiative has predefined parameters to measure the performance of the marketing activity.
- To maintain, organize and update key databases including :
- Inventory list of all marketing collateral and items
- Inventory list of all visual merchandise
- Press coverage
- Graduate degree
- 4 to 7 years actual experience in marketing, PR or digital marketing
- Proficiency in MS Office with strength in Excel and PowerPoint
- Understanding and experience with all relevant social media applications
- Exceptional communication skills, meticulous and strong team player
- Understanding of the retail environment is an added advantage
- Well organized, independent, and an excellent planner