Talent Acquisition at Burgundy Brands Collective
Views:41 Applications:9 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Burgundy Brand Collective - Executive - Online Sales & Marketing (1-2 yrs)
About us :
- Burgundy Brand Collective is one of India's fastest-growing specialty retail companies with stores in 9 cities. The company partners with best-in-class international luxury brands to offer Indians a window to the finest food and lifestyle themes from across the world. Our brand portfolio includes Royce' Chocolate- a premium Japanese confectionery brand, Onitsuka Tiger - a leading Japanese fashion and lifestyle brand, Provenance Gifts - a marketplace for curated gourmet gifts and Papabubble - an artistic, youth-oriented global candy brand. The plan is to aggressively (yet astutely) scale out a portfolio of international brands pan-India.
- Managing the catalog on online portals - updating pricing, product information, images, etc. Ensuring that they are always in sync with physical stores and ecommerce websites.
- Liaising with the aggregator partners to manage smooth operations of online stores.
- Ensuring a complete on-time roll out of marketing campaigns on these portals.
Managing operational checklists to ensure all online stores are running smoothly.
- Working closely with the store teams to understand all issues faced and escalating the same to aggregator partner to enable resolving and achieving timely closures.
- Preparing weekly sales and marketing reports to monitor sales trend and address and resolving issues if any.
- Reviewing competitors and keeping track of new products, promotions and their pricing.
- Tracking and monitoring customer ratings for each online store and working closely with the marketing team to improve the same.
- Escalating customer complaints and ensuring timely resolution for the same to create customer delight and satisfaction.
- Fulfilling the role of brand custodian for all the online stores and ensuring complete adherence to brand guidelines for undiluted brand experience.
- Engaging with new marketplace and vendor partners (delivery, packaging, etc) to build out the business further
Skill Sets and Experience :
- Should have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Should demonstrate timeliness, responsiveness and adherence to deadlines.
- Should be a disciplined and hardworking professional with an eye for detail and consistent performance.
- Should be eager to learn, is proactive and knows how to manage tasks with timelines.
- Should be comfortable managing the front end of the brand's online stores on aggregator platforms.
Qualifications : Graduation (Any stream)
- Marketing Manager