BuildSupply - Inside Sales Role (1-4 yrs)
Our Business :
We provide a B2B platform for the $150 BN/year highly fragmented inefficient market of the real estate and construction industry by standardizing the processes and making it more efficient. To create a transparent, efficient and seamless experience for the industry offering the highest quality systems that create value for all stakeholders involved. Founder has 20+ years of experience in the industry across the US, Asia and India.
Who you are :
- A graduate with 1 -3 years of experience in Inside/Tele-sales. You are interested in technology and software solutions. You have a reasonably good understanding of the construction industry.
- You are very personable with great communication skills and are at ease making new relationships. You understand workflow systems and their application to customer business process improvement.
- Ability to make formal and informal presentation to clients.
- Ability to prioritize work assignments and shift work efforts based on the needs of the department or business goals.
- Strong PC skills required, including use of standard MS Office applications.
- Ability to manage time effectively, work independently and be self-motivated.
- Territory Whitespacing, Prospecting, cold calling, email campaigns, tele sales, direct sales
What you will do :
- You will develop an in-depth understanding of the software product for Construction/Infrastructure industry and will be required to have a consultative approach to product sales.
- You will be integral to the pre-sales process and work closely with the team on client development.
- As an Inside Sales Manager, you are responsible for proactive outbound prospecting and lead management.
- You will engage with customers to generate leads through product presentation/demos and effectively communicate the product's value proposition.
- This position will have a direct impact on our success by providing qualifying prospects from lead status into the sales pipeline.
- This role will handle all first contact with new clients and build relationships through marketing activity - events, campaigns, direct mail, email, etc.
- Generate interest and appointments by means of proactive outbound prospecting and lead activity management to qualify and market our solutions to potential customers.
- Use of strong selling and influencing skills to set up qualified appointments.
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory.
- Consistent use of sales approach and techniques based on product or service solutions.
- Log, track and maintains customer contact and contact records.
- Working closely with BD team and attending customer meetings as required.
What you get : A competitive package and a chance to participate in a life-altering business plan that will fundamentally disrupt and change one of the largest industry segments in the country and the world.