BrowserStack - Sales Development Role (2-4 yrs)
What do Microsoft, The Gap, Royal Bank of Scotland, Lockheed Martin, and top Open Source projects like JQuery have in common? They all use BrowserStack, as do over 25,000 other customers!
BrowserStack is the innovation leader in the fast growing market for automated application testing. Since launching in 2011, our mission has been bold yet simple: To be the testing infrastructure for the internet. 6 years and billions of tests later, we are ready for our next phase of hyper growth. Bootstrapped for the first 6 years, we continue to be profitable since inception with a near exponential growth in customers around the globe. Recently, we closed $50M in Series A funding from Accel. We are looking for smart, innovative, and driven people to join us on the journey to creating the next great B2B SaaS company.
Reporting to the Sales Development Manager, you will be part of a growing, high-performing team that delivers world-class results and learns from a team of seasoned entrepreneurs and sales experts. This will be a hands-on position in a typical start-up environment, so we are looking for a motivated self-starter who isn- t afraid to roll-up their sleeves and contribute across many different functions.
Job Responsibilities :
- Manage the sales cycle from initial contact to qualification or closing, depending on the target segment
- Build and grow a pipeline of sales opportunities and nurture them for graduation
- Qualify potential customers using a thorough and diligent screening process; provide data entry support as needed
- Follow up on inbound inquiries from customers and run tailored outbound campaigns document interaction history in salesforce.com and ensure knowledge sharing with sales team
- Partner with marketing to develop messaging, demo content and sales enablement strategies
- Deliver target revenue and SQL's to the sales team on a leveraged compensation plan
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with strong phone and video conference presence
- Passionate about Internet technologies, SaaS; extreme customer centricity and empathy; strong desire to work in a fast-paced, self-directed start-up environment
- Data-driven, results-oriented and an outstanding team player who collaborates and plays to win
- Humble yet strong leader with a bias for action; desire to pursue a career in sales /sales management
Our benefits include a competitive salary, bonus and equity program, 100% company paid Medical Insurance for you and your family, a flexible and generous vacation policy