Brndaddo - Marketing Analyst (5-10 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Collect and analyze large amount of market data through digital platform to discover trends and pattern followed in the specific industry.
- Conduct competitor analysis and study market trends to develop digital marketing strategies to achieve specific business objectives.
- Responsible for end-to-end deployment of project that involves data extraction, analysis along with data modelling to create BI reports thus delivering cohesive insights to brands and optimizing efficiency in manipulating data and writing complex queries.
- Conduct strategic data analysis, identifies insights and implications, and create quality recommendations.
- Responsible for defining metrics around end-to-end processes for each data element.
- Build new and support in maintaining regular market data reports and dashboards for business.
- Creating dashboards, data visualizations, and campaign and website performance reports
- Analyze external market data using database queries (SQL, Access), spreadsheet (Excel) models, web analytics tools (Adobe / Omniture), statistical analysis tools, and campaign management software tools.
- Testing campaigns, analyzing key metrics, and identifying opportunities to increase campaign performance to fulfil brand KPI.
- Responsible for Administration, optimization, and management of Market platform, including streamlining and monitoring existing flows, data integrity, hygiene, and monitoring performance.
- Ensure appropriate target market for each business objective using different testing methods.
- Consults with users to solve complex system issues/problems through in-depth.
- Strategize and support the standardization of data processes through measurement and monitoring of Data Performance KPIs and leverage insight to aid performance improvement opportunities.
- Write requirement documents for technical teams
- Build relevant SOPs pertaining to proper compliance.
- Minimum Experience of 5 years in Digital Marketing Data analytics (Google analytics, FB analytics, social media analytics.
- Proficient in digital marketing research and statistical analysis.
- Excellent knowledge of all the digital platforms and must have experience in data analysis in the digital marketing domain using Google, FB, etc
- Must have created reporting tools (dashboards and reports) for business teams and business leaders
- Excellent analytical skills and a high degree of business acumen to communicate and deliver business presentations.
- Able to analyze information to draw logical conclusion.
- Strong Quantitative background with proficiency In MS Excel, MS Word, and MS PowerPoint.
- Must have good knowledge of analytical tools like R, Sql, Tableau, Power BI, Google analytics.
- Must have experience using SQL and VBA.
- Awareness of compliance and governance issues pertaining to the licensing of Market Data.