Brndaddo - Manager - Performance Marketing/Pay Per Click/SEM (3-5 yrs)
Roles & Responsibilites:
- Developing and implementing comprehensive digital marketing programs in line with brand plans and business priorities.
- Setting up site analytics, dashboard building, campaign tagging and campaign reporting
- Identifying and developing metrics, benchmarks from performance dashboard to provide actionable insights
- Developing models of customer behaviour such as response and buying patterns, market sizing, share of wallet and other opportunities
- Design, publish and maintain analytical reports to ensure key customers and marketing information are available to cross-functional partners i.e. Marketing and other business units
- Implement marketing processes and tools and ensure marketing projects- timelines are met
- Driving performance marketing via SEO/SEM, PPC, Google Ad Words, Facebook Ads and Display
- Analyse past financial and operational metrics e.g. seasonality, business leads and conversion rates of the sales pipeline for planning in marketing.
- Well experiences within Social Media/ Viral Marketing, Startup Experience, CRM Marketing and Performance marketing would be a strong advantage.
- Experiences with query tool (e.g. SQL, SAS) and understanding of databases ideally within a marketing context.
- Lead multiple digital marketing experiment and initiatives across channels like Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Instagram Story ads etc., with aggressive timelines and successfully execute on time and on budget.
- Skilled in Google Analytics, Tableau, Search Ad 360 and Google DoubleClick - Strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data.