Hr at Briskwin IT Solutions Pvt Ltd
Views:24 Applications:12 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Brisk Win IT Solutions - Executive - Business Development (3-5 yrs)
Experience : 3-5days
Location : Any where In India
NP : 15 to days
Job description :
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Responsible for pursuing sales opportunities to sell software/IT related products and services to clients across different industries/sectors in the US Market
- Responsible for generating Sales Qualified Leads in the US Market
- Responsible for B2B Inside sales for achieving targets at an individual level & the objectives set by the company.
- Generate leads using various techniques and methods including digital marketing, social media platforms, cold calling, cold e-mailing, e-mail marketing, regular interactions, etc.
- Communicating with potential clients, making outbound calls, and following up on leads
- Answering potential customers questions and sending additional information when required
- Building the seeding database from internal and external data sources, generate and maintain a strong sale funnel
- Work closely with the marketing team (digital marketing) for different initiatives in order to generate leads
- Track competitors' marketing, sales and business activities to come up with new ideas to penetrate the target market
- Help management represent company at industry association meetings to promote company and services offered
- Organize online events such as podcast, webinar, YouTube live for company's experts to interact with target audience to get leads
- Establish and proactively maintain a strong professional relationship with key decision makers and influencers among prospective clients
- Drive profitable sales expansion with a focus on acquiring new customers, while growing existing clientele
- Conduct extensive research on US market, gather and analyze market and industry intelligence, metrics, and trends to determine customer needs and business opportunities
- Deliver business development related presentations, negotiate, and close business with prospective customers, working in coordination with management/heads of departments
- Prepare reports and presentations showing sales volume by sector, region, location, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion
- Achieve sales goals by converting, retaining and penetrating accounts
- Identify full customer needs to uncover additional opportunities within the US market and industry
- Actively utilize CRM to record activities, ensuring contact details are accurate, duplicates are removed, new information is added, and accurate call/visit logs are entered
- Actively participate in regular pipeline reviews, ensuring all CRM records are up to date and critical success factors are identified for key opportunities.
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Any graduate with 3+ years of experience in lead generation and business development in US market
- Must have been exposed to B2B corporate sales with a keen sales and marketing acumen.
- Ability to develop strong relationships to build either an industry or functional network.
- Excellent command over English language, while US dialects will be an added advantage
- Well-developed oral and written communication skills to meet a variety of communication needs
- Able to read and interpret documents such as customer quotes/contracts, marketing materials, technical specifications
- Ability to interface with clients, win new work and determine their requirements