AM - Human Resources at Brillare Science Pvt Ltd
Views:37 Applications:12 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Brillare - Senior Executive - Social Media Marketing (3-6 yrs)
About Brillare :
- Brillare is a home grown personal care brand founded by a renowned formulation scientist and led by a strong management team from Tier 1 institutions and advised by industry leaders from digital, e-commerce and FMCG space.
- We are the first Zero Dilution brand in India with 100% natural, safe and cruelty-free products. Being one the fastest growing D2C brand, we have a strong presence across D2C website, 15 online marketplaces, exclusive brand outlets and premium salon chains. We are financially backed by Emami, 2500+ cr. leading FMCG Company.
- We are an organization that values and nurtures dynamic, fast-paces, high-growth environments.
- Entrepreneurial spirit : We are imaginative, we take initiative, and we take ownership. We love challenges and learn from our mistakes faster to move forward together. Our unwavering focus is to provide our consumers with best in class products, always.
- Consumer Obsession : We are a growing team with ambitious goals and driven by only one principle - Consumer first. Nothing else. Nothing more.
- Collaborative environment : We are positive, open-minded, and value everyone's idea. No complex hierarchies or red tape, we work as one team and combine our collective strengths.
To discover more about us, please check out at www.brillare.co.in
Job Title : Sr. Social Media Executive
Reporting To : Chief Operating Officer
Location : Ahmedabad (Head Office)
Roles and responsibilities :
- Managing the Brand Profile across multiple Social Media platforms.
- Work with other team members to create engaging and innovative content for regularly schedule posts in alignment with the brand proposition.
- Lead all customer interactions on Social Media platforms and become the brand's voice in social media communities, engaging in dialogues and answering queries.
- Develop Influencer marketing activities, coordination and engagement ideas.
- Create the weekly social media calendar to support the overall monthly marketing calendar for the brand in conjunction with new product releases, ad campaigns and other brand initiatives.
- Develop relevant content topics and content calendars to reach the company's target customers.
- Manage the strategy and setup all paid campaigns, thorough knowledge of Digital campaigns with planning experience on google ad words, SEO, Social Media Post, website etc.
- Manage social media communities and facilitate ideas to build organic reach.
Skills Required :
- Up to date with the current Social Media trends.
- Strong knowledge about personal care trends and science behind them.
- Hands-on experience in managing ORM on social media.
- Strong written and spoken English.
- Punctuality, Passion for Flawless Execution & Creativity.
- Key initiative planning and execution.
- Consumer communication strategy, planning, and execution
- Client and team management.
- Brand analysis.
- Ability to work as part of an agile team; independent and showing flexibility during peak times.
We are looking for someone who is :
- Passionate about growing businesses online
- A quick learner and self-starter
- Hungry to outperform in a fast-growing environment
Contact us to Apply :
Contact No. : 8275052473