AM - Human Resources at Brillare Science Pvt Ltd
Views:36 Applications:9 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Brillare - Senior Content Writer (4-8 yrs)
About Brillare :
- Brillare is a home grown personal care brand founded by a renowned formulation scientist and led by a strong management team from Tier 1 institutions and advised by industry leaders from digital, e-commerce and FMCG space.
- We are the first Zero Dilution brand in India with 100% natural, safe and cruelty-free products. Being one the fastest growing D2C brand, we have a strong presence across D2C website, 15 online marketplaces, exclusive brand outlets and premium salon chains. We are financially backed by Emami, 2500+ cr. leading FMCG Company.
- We are an organization that values and nurtures dynamic, fast-paces, high-growth environments.
- Entrepreneurial spirit: We are imaginative, we take initiative, and we take ownership. We love challenges and learn from our mistakes faster to move forward together. Our unwavering focus is to provide our consumers with best in class products, always.
- Consumer Obsession: We are a growing team with ambitious goals and driven by only one principle - Consumer first. Nothing else. Nothing more.
- Collaborative environment: We are positive, open-minded, and value everyone's idea. No complex hierarchies or red tape, we work as one team and combine our collective strengths.
To discover more about us, please check out at www.brillare.co.in
Job Title : Sr. Content Writer
Reporting To : Sr. Brand Manager
Location : Ahmedabad
- Review, edit and create brand content for all media channels & platforms - Video, Print, - Digital and Radio.
- Maintain a consistent brand voice, tone, and personality that appeals to consumers and reflects the brand strategies.
- Research & understand the competition and category to differentiate the brand content and campaigns.
- Ensure the brand content aligns with brand strategies, guidelines, and messaging across all channels and engagements.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to integrate and execute the campaigns.
- Analyze the performance of digital content and social media advertising, refining and optimizing copy for maximum engagement and conversion.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously, adhering to deadlines and actively ensuring high-quality standards.
Required qualifications :
- Bachelor/ Masters degree in English, Advertising and Communications, Journalism, Marketing, or a related field.
- Have 5 plus years of proven experience as an English copywriter or content creator with a creative portfolio showcasing digital content and advertising.
- Possess a strong command of the English language with exceptional grammar, punctuation, and style.
- Have experience working with diverse teams to execute various marketing materials.
Demonstrate proficiency in project management and collaboration tools.
- Should be a creative thinker with a keen eye for detail and a passion for storytelling.
We're looking for someone who is :
- A quick learner and self-starter
- Hungry to outperform in a fast-growing environment
Contact us to Apply:
Contact No.: 8275052473