CTO in Residence at Brigade REAP
Views:29 Applications:16 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Brigade REAP - Content Specialist (1-6 yrs)
Brigade REAP is Asia's first PropTech focused Start-up Accelerator. In 2020, Startup India named Brigade REAP as the Top Accelerator in India.
Brigade REAP is looking for a high energy, passionate individual to join us to help us execute the next phase of our mission - to be the Go-to PropTech accelerator globally. We are looking for an experienced content writer to join our team. If generating high-engaging, error-free and well-researched copies interests you, here's your chance to join our team. Having prior experience in writing for a global audience is an added bonus. As a Marketing content writer, you will be working on different marketing and social media collaterals of the organisation.
Core Responsibilities :
- Ideate, plan, and execute extremely engaging content for different marketing and social collaterals.
- Develop engaging, creative, innovative content & publish content for regularly scheduled posts on social media channels, including LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram
- Analyze social media campaigns with tracking systems to gather visitor data and determine efficacy and areas for social media campaign with good research and analysis
- Deliver content on a regular basis across several platforms including: blogs, brochures, newsletters, social media, websites, articles, email campaigns, branding events, video explainers, case studies, among other similar channels.
- Excellent researching skills to create high-quality content based on what is trending on social media.
- Ability to coordinate with key stakeholders within the team and REAP Startup alumni to execute error-free copies.
- Ability to follow a strict process of managing and executing as per priority and adhere to the content calendar.
- Deliver high-quality, error-free checks of copies.
Who are we looking for ?
- You are a fun person with at least 1-3 years of experience.
- You should be a creative thinker with excellent communication skills.
- Possess hands-on experience in content development with excellent copywriting skills.
- You are passionate about startup & technology and well-versed with social media platforms.
- You are an enthusiastic team player that loves working with different types of people in cross-functional teams and who is willing to help people around you to become even better.
- You are comfortable with uncertainty.
- You get things done fast and meets deadlines with a can-do, roll-up-your-sleeves attitude; and don- t break down under stress.
- You are highly organized with strong coordination skills and great attention to detail, ensuring operational excellence in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
- If you have worked in a similar role in any incubator or accelerator, that would be a bonus
- Graduate with experience in marketing content writing, creation & social media platforms.