HR at Bridging Healthcare Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Views:42 Applications:8 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Bridging Healthcare - Executive - Customer Support (1-3 yrs)
Bridging Technologies is hiring for Customer Support Executive:
Experience: Min 2 years of International Voice Experience
Salary: No Bar For Deserving candidates (Salary Paid Every Two Weeks!)
Location: Bestech Business Towers, Mohali
Headquartered in California, Bridging Technologies is not only the foremost healthcare software &application Development Company but also an - idea generation- company that believes in bringing the healthcare concepts to reality. We specialize in end-to-end software product development and bring awealth of experience creating out-of-the-box software for healthcare organizations.
Sincere at work, crazy at the workplace - we are a bunch of creative, tech-savvy people, passionate about technology and curious about what we can do with it. Our passion is to build solutions that make a difference in people's life. It has brought us together and a long professional journey has taught us how to do it.
- What next?- The notion constantly nags us to come up with new ideas, build new things & make the web a better place to do business
Job Description :
We are hiring an Inbound Agent to manage customer queries and complaints. You will also be asked to process orders, modifications, and escalate complaints across a number of communication channels. To do well in this role you need to be able to remain calm when customers are frustrated and have experience working with computers.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Managing a team of junior customer service representatives.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- Proven customer support experience
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- High school diploma or equivalent; college degree preferred
Contact for more information: +91 8558825704
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Up to - 400,000.00 per year
Speak with the employer