Brick&Bolt - Inside Sales Role (2-5 yrs)
Responsibilities and Duties :
- Inside sales - Act as a first interface of Brick&Bolt. Customer Analysis and move services request I and move them forward in the conversion pipeline.
- Consistently outperform sales and revenue goals
- Customer Engagement and Operations - Manages Service Requests and make sure that customers are engaged through the life cycle of Service Request
- Process Oriented - Data centric in approach and come up with the smart & efficient processes for amazing customer experience.
- Tracking - Tracks each service request and make sure that the related tasks are accomplished on time.
- Work with the Product team and provide the inputs to improve the interface, for better customer support and customer experience.
- Owning service requests and work on them end-to-end to convert them to the projects.
- Amazing communication skills
What you should have :
- Very high energy levels and do whatever it takes to creatively and effectively achieve your goals
- Experience and passion for engaging with customers, helping to create a culture that fosters perpetual improvement
- Clarity of thought and communication
- Past experience in customer engagement and inside/outside sales
- MBAs preferred.
- Past experience working in construction or real estate domain is a plus
- Work on one of fastest-growing start-up with the potential to influence an enormous market and positively impact millions of people
- Collaborate with dynamic and passionate peers across the company, who will challenge and stimulate you every day
- Build and earn ownership of a key part of our business while working directly with the company's leadership team
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Fun startup working environment in a beautiful office in heart of Bangalore
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.