Managing Partner at Brew Whale Brewing LLP
Views:538 Applications:218 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:87
Brew Whale Brewing - Associate - Marketing (1-4 yrs)
Marketing Associate - Brew Whale Brewing LLP
Marketing Associate at Brew Whale Craft Beers will be responsible for ideation, planning and executing Marketing, Brand Building and Selling Strategies.
Responsibility Deliverable :
1. Source New Leads : Sourcing an accurate list of Restaurants that could serve Brew Whale Craft Beers and planning a strategy for entry into these Restaurants. Scouting for other opportunities where Brew Whale can be served other than Restaurants for eg: Wedding Planners, Co-Working Spaces, Corporate Parties, etc.
2. Source Events : Scouting for events that are taking place and making Brew Whale a part of such events that are relevant to the brand. Ensuring maximum participation by Brew Whale in all such events.
3. Promote Sales at Existing Partner Outlets : Come up with an executable promotion plan for Brew Whale at all existing partner outlets. This includes ideation, creation, and execution of events at these restaurants. Making sure Brew Whale has maximum visibility at these restaurants in terms of all events coverage.
4. Brand Tie-ups for Cross Promotion : Tie up with different brands in the hospitality and other relevant sectors. This could include cross-promotion with Breweries, Bloggers, Restaurants, etc..
5. Market Trends and Ideation : Keeping up with all the trends that are happening in the industry and making sure the brand is not lagging behind. And also coming up with new ideas that can distinguish the brand from its competition. Monitoring and reacting to competitor behavior as required.
6. Social Media Coverage : Coordinating with the external agency and ensuring the brand coverage on Social Media.
7. Consumer Relationships : Build strong consumer relationships and take proactive feedback on the brand and products. The feedback needs to be discussed internally and acted upon where required.
Measurement Metrics :
1. No of Restaurants Leads generated in a Month.
2. No of External Events that we- ve taken part in a Quarter.
3. No of Restaurants Events done in a Quarter.
4. No of Brand Tie-up's done in a Quarter.
Competencies we are looking for :
1) Skills :
- Fluency in English and Hindi.
- Persuasion Skills.
- Rapport Building Skills.
- Interpersonal Skills.
- Creativity and Imagination.
- Organisational Ability.
- Drive and Ambition.
- Telephone and Email Etiquette.
- Meeting Etiquette.
- Selling Skills.
- Influencing and Negotiation Skills.
- Listening Skills.
- Questioning Skills.
2) Knowledge :
- Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Google Drive (Docs, Sheets)
- Basic Handling of Social Media. (Instagram and Facebook)
- Basic Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and Coral Draw (Optional)