Talent Acquisition Specialist at BrandMuscle India Pvt Ltd
Views:288 Applications:100 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:74
BrandMuscle - Executive - Key Account Management/Client Success (1-3 yrs)
Key Account Executive_Client Success | Noida_Sector - 62 | Night Shifts
About BrandMuscle :
- BrandMuscle is the leader in brand-to-one marketing. A pioneer in distributed/local marketing, BrandMuscle serves more than 300 of the world's top brands with a team of nearly 800 can-do professionals in six offices globally and embedded within 75 client locations. The BrandMuscle integrated marketing platform enables marketing leaders and their local business partners (dealers, agents, franchisees) to simply deliver the greatest marketing impact to each individual customer. BrandMuscle simplifies the process of digital and physical marketing executions, enabling brands to acquire and retain the best customers, build loyalty, enhance lifetime customer value, and achieve significant, measurable ROI.
- With the largest client service and support team in the industry, we empower nearly one million local business partners and help our clients manage nearly $2 billion in co-op annually. We provide strategic, one-on-one guidance and serve as an invaluable, reliable resource to produce revenue-driving outputs for our clients.
About Client Success Account Executive :
- The Client Success Account Executive roles provide exceptional service to our clients by executing project work as well as ensuring time-sensitive client campaign materials are available and updated in our system.
- The Client Success Account Executives responds to, helps diagnose problems through discussion with users and internal team members, and assists Client Success Managers with project workloads.
- The Client Success Account Executive typically leads internal teams to ensure projects are executed at the highest quality level, on time, and within budget.
- The primary focus for the Client Success Account Executive is effective and efficient project management and issue resolution.
- Understand basic account knowledge to include industry, stakeholders, target audience, primary competitors, client's business goals, client's challenge and opportunities with the platform supported
- Learning and applying an in-depth understanding of the client's business, business rules, and business processes as they relate to the BrandMuscle solution
- Demonstrate the ability to professionally communicate via daily on-going communications to include both phone and email. Develop professional client relationships to achieve executional goals.
- Demonstrating an understanding of template based creative functionality, including providing direction to the Graphic Operations team and completing all required creative documentation and testing.
- Contribute to client calls and provide updates for projects being managed.
- Responsible for all day-to-day delivery
- Be familiar with reporting tools and assist with requests for information.
- Identify process inefficiencies and raise to manager.
- Enter complete, accurate and detailed Jira tickets for all new jobs and issues.
- Ensure correct account SOWs are linked to all Jira tickets. Responsible for closing Jira tickets once completed.
- Provide candid self-evaluations and be open to feedback to improve performance.
- Coordinating a variety of priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Increasing team collaboration through idea-sharing and brainstorming sessions
- Providing problem recognition, research, isolation, and resolution steps
- Testing for quality assurance including functional and creative projects and site upgrade testing
- Logging bugs and following up with applicable teams in a timely manner
- Implementing operational changes requested by the client through coordination with internal teams and in some instances implementing site changes using client admin tools
- Attending project meetings and project status meetings
- Assisting support desk with call volume and escalated calls
- Mentor and train new Client Success team members