Copy Writter at Branding Pioneers
Views:41 Applications:15 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Branding Pioneers - Manager - Digital Marketing (5-6 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities :
1. Developing and implementing comprehensive digital marketing programs across all digital channels including web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media and display advertising campaigns, in line with brand plans and business priorities
2. Work with content marketing and design teams to create suitable content for each stage of a customer's digital journey
3. Reviewing and optimizing the design and content of all online assets including the company website and social media pages
4. Planning and controlling the digital marketing budget and spending by allocating budgets to different channels Using A/B testing to optimize digital marketing performance
5. Analyzing the results and effectiveness of campaigns to deliver actionable insights and recommendations and generating monthly reports on the digital marketing portfolio
6. Working on Search Engine Optimization and app store optimization
7. Regularly monitor user analytics and use these insights to drive strategies to secure downloads and improve customer engagement
8. Ensuring that marketing and communications efforts adhere to agreed timelines and managing expectations with various stakeholders
Key Requirements :
1. You have a degree in Marketing, Business Administration or a related field.
2. You have prior experience in a similar role.
3. You have a good knowledge of various aspects of digital marketing including SEO, social media marketing, email marketing, marketing automation, and digital marketing analytics tools such as Google Analytics and Tableau.
4. You have excellent written and amp; verbal communication skills.
5. You are a creative thinker and problem solver.
6. You thrive in matrix environments and are adept at building relationships with different stakeholders.