Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:23 Applications:28 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Brand Strategist - Marketing - Online Payment Services (4-8 yrs)
Our client is an online payment services provider that was established with a mission to provide essential financial services to the underserved sections of the country.
The Job :
- You will be working closely with the Marketing Manager to formulate strategies that are in-line with our business objectives and strategic goals. In this role you will be assisting the design and execution of crucial marketing campaigns and will be taking ownership of the brand image that is created via the online and offline content that is rolled out. Working alongside the marketing team, you will be handling the planning, executing, monitoring and reporting of brand activities. You will also be required to stay updated with the new market trends and competitor strategies.
The Profile :
- You possess a Masters in Marketing or related discipline and have at least 4 years experience working in a Marketing or Branding role.
- You can develop big-picture strategies and marketing plans that align with a brand's goals and objectives.
- You have worked on engaging campaigns in your previous roles and have solid understanding of the target audience and what will appeal them.
- You can work with analytical tools to derive target market insights from raw data and understand the audience response to specific campaigns to make changes and roll out better strategies.
- You can communicate well with marketing team, creative team and external vendors as per the requirement and you have the ability to articulate your thoughts and findings to drive desired outcomes.
- You are a driven professional with a creative mind and critical thinking ability.
- You can lead a small team of junior marketing professionals to deliver winning strategies.
The Offer :
- Lead a FinTech firm's branding efforts
- An exciting and challenging role
- Competitive compensation