Recruiter at Seven N Half
Views:172 Applications:50 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Brand Manager - Private Bank (2-5 yrs)
Brand Manager - Private Bank
Job Role :
This is mainly a brand role: The person will be responsible for driving marketing strategies for the bank and all the bank products. Marketing strategies include studying the market trends, tracking competition to share and incorporate learnings, referring to free or paid research, consumer buying behavior and inputs from product managers.
As part of the brand role, a person will be a single point of contact managing all marquee marketing and related Awards- India or international, which includes entries and tracking. Also, to get a grip of banking products and to be engaged throughout the year, the candidate will be managing the marketing of a bank product.
We are open to Account Planners from reputed advertising agencies or having relevant experience in clients/companies managing agencies, handling brand, research, creative ideas or brand collaborations. The position will be reporting to AVP, Head of Brand & ATL.
Job Requirements :
- Candidate good with reading numbers and back with strategic inputs, along with strategic account planning.
- 2 YEARS FULL-TIME MBA is a must.
- Looking for candidates who are into Account Planning and not into Client Servicing role.
- Should have relevant experience of at least 2-5 years
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent people management skills to interact with staff, colleagues and cross-functional teams, and third parties
Personality Traits :
- Stakeholder management
- Ability to deliver in high-pressure situations
- Creative thinker
- Research-led working approach