Brand Manager - Marketing - Textile (5-10 yrs)
Brand managers are responsible for ensuring that the products, services and product lines that fall under their domain resonate with current and potential customers. To do so, these professionals continuously monitor marketing trends and keep a close eye on competitive products in the marketplace.
- They overall plan, develop and direct marketing efforts to increase the value and performance of a specific brand, service or product. A Brand Manager must focus on developing a brand's profit and loss performance, image and positioning compared to competitors.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Comfort with CRM software
- In-depth understanding of the company's current products and future concepts
- A willingness to listen
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively
- Budget-management skills and proficiency
- Professional judgment and discretion that comes from years of experience in the field
- Analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges
- Familiarity with the latest trends, technologies and methodologies in graphic design, web design, production, etc.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.