HR at Tyro Venture
Views:415 Applications:205 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Brand Manager - Marketing - FMCG (5-14 yrs)
Job Description for Brand Manager
- Drive and implement marketing programs (including strategic brand planning, market positioning, promotion and advertising) to enhance Brand equity.
- Define and manage the brand communication strategy, using a variety of media - print, radio, TV, outdoor as well as digital media and experience of agency management
- Identify market research needs, execute research studies and projects, and analyze research in order to identify opportunities for staying current on market trends and competitive activity.
- Plan and execute events and promotions for various products, to enhance the brand equity. Work on development of the brand narrative and messaging. To ensure brand integrity in all respects.
- Plan brand budgets and contribute to annual brand planning process to help develop market development calendar, in coordination with other team members.
- To coordinate with product/category heads and plan promotion/advertising strategy for each vertical.
- Lead the development of GTM strategies and objectives for building and executing year-round brand engagement with channel partners and retailers in collaboration with sales team
- Utilize category and consumer insights to identify growth opportunities and drive innovation in product development as well as marketing initiatives and New product launch planning
- MIS reporting to allow proper measurement of marketing activities, brand investment and recommendations based on the analysis to improve effectiveness & efficiency
- Perform other duties as necessary to support the business objectives of division and company.
- Demonstrated performance in the earlier assignments on the following key dimensions
- Understanding of drivers of brand equity and execution of actions to drive the same
- Key marketing initiative planning and execution
- Consumer communication strategy, media planning and execution
- Cross-functional project leadership
- Business analysis & financial acumen
- Consumer insights & Creative development
- Vendor management in terms of pricing & Negotiation
Education and Experience Requirements:
- 5-7 years of experience in marketing preferably in FMCG industry
- Brand management, Agency management, Media planning