HR Partner at ITC IMPERIAL
Views:739 Applications:211 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:66
Brand Manager - FMCG (5-7 yrs)
Position: Brand Manager Accountable to: General Manager Supervises: Brand Marketing Group
Objective: To help achieve 100% of annual revenue, cost, and profit objectives.
- Directly in-charge of leading and organizing the India Brand Marketing Group (BMG) to address profit and business objectives of the categories/brands of IPI India. Strategy
- Recommends to GM category strategies: aligning them with short, mid, and long-term business directions and identified organizational competencies vis--vis competitive review of category/industry; align development thereof Implementation/Execution
- Facilitate and monitors project/program recommendations/completion, champion strategies/recommendation implementation through specific programs
- Identify key people for projects; allocate/assess resources vs. strategies/plans
- Influence trade/industry groups for partnerships and translate trade imperatives to strategic/equity plans Planning
- Recommends to GM marketing/business goals; identify/mobilize resources to attain objectives; developing overall BMG's strategic category/brand directions.
Resource Management :
- Maximize A&P funds and technical resources as well as monitoring and reporting of understanding department/people SWOT when assigning work.
- Managing costs, pricing and budgets to achieve Category/brand profit goals aligned with corporate objectives.
- Recommends identified research needs; coordinates design, execution and analysis of research groups/agencies; lead in market research programs
- Identify market trends influencing business results; draw conclusions (quali/quanti) and clarify findings/conclusions with data- integrate cross-category learning to optimize results
Initiate action based on analysis when required