Director at Glan Solutions
Views:18 Applications:28 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Brand Manager - eCommerce - Fashion/Hard Goods Vertical (3-10 yrs)
A brand manager will be responsible for crafting and adapting brand strategy for the companys target market. The incumbent will be responsible for maintaining brand integrity across all company marketing initiatives and communications. In this position, he/she will play an integral role in taking the brand to the next level of growth
Job Description :
- Analyze brand positioning and consumer insights, consumer behavior and market activity to drive marketing initiatives
- Plan strategies and execute marketing plans to maintain the brands leadership in the market
- Devise optimized marketing mix & execute brand plans with timelines and cost effectiveness
- To carry out relevant consumer researches/ market analysis in order to help carve out strategy in order to meet business objectives
- Coordinating with advertising agencies and research agencies to develop suitable brand initiatives and work on campaign idea development and creative production
- Conduct competitive strategic analysis, consumer segmentation, and consumer insights
- Conduct regular brand health studies to track brand awareness vis a vis competition, and draw marketing plans basis the results
- Maintain brand integrity across marketing initiatives and communications.
- Manage the social media and content marketing initiatives across platforms.
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess ROI and KPIs.