Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:111 Applications:84 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:54
Brand Manager - eCommerce (4-10 yrs)
You will be responsible for taking up marketing initiatives while launching new products. Your work will revolve around growing the brand awareness and market share for a given category, driving business excellence, devising a proper brand strategy and adoption growth roadmap, developing a go-to-market strategy for new products by liaising with other teams, monitoring media communications across offline, online and social media platforms and ensuring that they are in line with brand guidelines, brand vision and value proposition. Managing branding budgets and participating in product development and pricing discussions.
- You possess Masters in Marketing or Business Administration and have at least 4 years experience working in Branding & Marketing roles.
- At least 1 year within an eCommerce firm would be highly preferred.
- You have hands-on experience working with market trend analysis, competitor analysis, new product launch and -market forecast along with a solid knowledge of different branding success stories.
- You are capable of handling Media & Communications segment on an ad-hoc basis.
- You are a team-player and have the ability to recruit and build a team of dynamic marketing professionals.
- You are highly goal driven and possess excellent analytical skills.
- You can think out-of-the-box when it comes to new product launch ideas and strategies.
- You have the ability to work within tight timelines and deliver excellent results.
- A portfolio of previous work and successful projects would be helpful.
- Our client is a leading eCommerce platform operating across geographies in the region.
- Exciting opportunity for professionals interested in building a career within eCommerce space
- A senior role with great deal of autonomy
- If you love overcoming challenges and making things happen, this is the place!