Director at Experia Services
Views:31 Applications:21 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Brand Manager - eCommerce (2-5 yrs)
Designation : Brand Manager
Functional Reporting : Marketing
Direct Reporting : MD
Location : Remote
- Building and maintenance of consistent brand identity and ensure the brand stays true to its values and positioning.
- Translating brand strategies into go-to-market strategies and their execution in order to increase revenue
- Product Accountable for everything to do with the brand
- Brainstorm new and innovative product ideas
- Develop category plans and strategies to improve product sales.
- Research for new products, product feedbacks, customer feedback, customer surveys
- Be accountable for creating assortment for website, marketplaces and other sales channels
- Develop category documents and records according to company policies.
- Prepare product presentations for customers as needed.
- Communicate information about new products and changes to relevant teams within the company
- Responsible for product packaging, marketing literature & campaigns ensuring the designs and messages meet the brand and regulatory guidelines
- Monitor market trends & competition and identifying potential areas in which to invest, based upon consumer needs and spending habits.
- Perform inventory to achieve inventory turnover goals and maximize sales.
- Monitor & Analyse product sales on a monthly and annual basis
- Strategize Launch plan for new products as per pre-decided objectives and targeted launch dates.
- Marketing Manage & control Marketing budget; measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Execute marketing plans on time and with excellence primarily
- Liaise with digital agency to ensure communication is in line with brand identity
- Provide support for product advertising, marketing collaterals, tradeshows and promotional events
- Monitor the production of TV/digital/ ads, photoshoots, videos, events, campaigns (print, digital, social media, etc.), websites, exhibitions, displays.
- Liaising with art designers, media buyers, research agencies and printers to ensure consistency with brand strategy.
- Monitor Post Schemes / Promotion result and share learning for non-repetition of errors/implementation flaws.
- Monitor efficiency of marketing spends and Develop integrated Marketing processes and activities.
- Address customer issues promptly and accurately
- Ownership of e-commerce marketing
Educational Qualification & Experience :
- At least 3 -5 years of brand management
- Experience in e-commerce marketing 2 -3 years
- Experience in digital marketing 2 -3 years
- Knowledge in Brand Marketing (copy development, consumer insights, media planning)
- Knowledge in Product Management & Marketing
- Skilled in MS office / Google Suite
- Fluent in English
Education : Graduate, Desired - Postgraduate MBA (Marketing)
call at 7977140849