hiring manage at Folkswire
Views:79 Applications:27 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Brand Manager (2-6 yrs)
- A young brain with a fresh approach to brand building is like a breath of fresh air.
Making agencies work better : In any industry, the same agencies work for various brands. In this scenario, what would help leave a mark is writing the right briefs, being hands-on with the liasoning, and giving prompt feedback.
- Identifying the right opportunity : As a challenger brand, one needs to identify white spaces that we can leverage to create brand love.
- Manages and executes multiple brand operations and ensures adherence to timelines and quality standards.
- Be the point of contact between key agencies and internal teams.
- Research and implement best practices in branding.
- Define and execute an all-encompassing strategy to increase brand awareness and recall, including social media strategy, brand collaborations, PR, influencer marketing, etc.
- Facilitate end-to-end brand content and communication, including brand design, referrals, offline marketing collateral across platforms, etc.
- Analyse the market, identify opportunities, and develop effective branding plans to capitalise on these opportunities.
- Internalise the goals of brands, understand the brand, and note down areas for improvement.
- Understand the dynamics of internal and external stakeholders.
- Study each marketing collateral in detail to get a better understanding of them and what is needed in their development.
- Prepare and present a report about areas for improvement when it comes to liaising with agencies.
- Study brands across categories that share a similar personality and the kinds of brand-building initiatives they have undertaken.
- Get a strong hold on internal and external coordination so as to help the brand go from strength to strength.
- Examine the current brand content, identify areas for improvement, and execute that.
- Demonstrate the successful ideation and execution of new campaigns while aligning with brand and business objectives.
- Mastering the PR content game for the brand and driving it through agency liaising
- Having a strong hold on agency coordination to create more and better collateral
- Evaluate the current team and bridge shortfalls by hiring, training, growing, and retaining internal talent.
- Increasing brand value will help it grow.
- Establishing a distinct brand voice across collaterals
- Build brand efforts to a scale where they continue to be the growth machine of the firm.
- Building a scalable content strategy to serve further business expansion across geography and domains
- Maintaining quality and brand messaging as it scales
- Mentoring and building teams to fulfil business needs through content writing.
Who are you ?
- A people's person who thrives in an agile culture
- A natural manager who is always on top of the work given to them
- Strong communication skills both in written and spoken English, good semantic skills, and the ability to understand situations and write content accordingly
- Ability to work in a team through coordination and clear communication
- Expertise in building a replicable playbook to hire, train, and mentor junior team members
- Ability to adapt to changing business priorities and environments