Team Leader at ACH Management Consultants Pvt. Ltd.
Views:194 Applications:135 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Brand Custodian Role - Marketing - FMCG (4-8 yrs)
Brand Custodian role - FMCG (Cosmetics & Personal Care)
The Position is responsible for :
- Strengthening topline & bottom line performance of the assigned Brand /Product categories/Portfolio in line with the organizational goal.
- Preparing marketing budget and plan for product. Range and driving P&L improvement by reviewing & analyzing competition price and proposing price revision.
- Leading consumer studies for insight mining and assisting in conceptualization of new ideas, assessment of feasibility of newly identified product /extension concepts/innovations and go-to market execution for the assigned Brand/Product Portfolio for improved market performance (e.g., market share, profitability etc.).
- Managing launch of new projects /NPD as per committed timeframe and planning and driving activities relating to communication development, packaging development, BTL/marketing initiatives (in terms of advertising, promotion, schemes etc. )for the assigned Brand/Product portfolio of all product range.
Detailed Responsibilities :
Brand Strategy & Planning :
- Assists in devising brand strategy and marketing plans and crafting SWOT for assigned brands /product portfolio of all product range.
- Prepares Brand wise budget (based on primary information from team) for product Range and presents to HOD for approval and finalization.
- Monitors expenditure and analyzes marketing spends of assigned brands for inputs on next years budget and modifies budget based on the performance trend of Brands.
Consumer Insight :
- Interfaces with consumers through consumer immersions & research studies to gain insights for probable product ideas and business analytics to collect competitor information and understand reason for performance/ nonperformance of the Brand.
- Creates briefs for consumer studies essential for understanding the changing role of brand in consumers lives and crafts communication briefs for the brand, based on the business challenge, marketing objective and brand task at hand.
Qualification & Desired Skills :
- Masters degree in Business Administration, good academic background with 4+ years of total experience in good FMCG only.(Personal care experience is the preference)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.