Recruiter at Coppergate
Views:146 Applications:30 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
Branch Relationship Manager - Sales - Bank (3-6 yrs)
Branch Relationship Manager
- Developing and maintaining banking relationships with a select group of high net worth customers through individualized customer service.
- Ensures high levels of customer service orientation and application of bank policy.
- Cross sells existing bank products to customers.
- Informs customers of new products or product enhancements to further expand the banking relationship.
- Plans and conducts special sales initiatives and events for prospective and existing clients.
- Coordinates with other group companies to provide seamless access to other products.
- Record and respond to customer's complaints, questions, problems.
- Ensure fast and quality turn-around time for responses.
- MIS generation, maintains records for all acquisition figures and account upgradations.
- Maintain complete relationship record for assigned customer accounts.
- Track customer complaints / queries and turnaround times to ensure high level of customer satisfaction and provide information for product and service enhancements.
Title / Grade : Branch Relationship Manager (M3 Grade)
Kotak Bank branches (Bandra to Virar)
Graduate: 4 - 6 years of experience in Branch Banking (Selling Trade Forex, Current Accounts, Life Insurance, mutual funds)
Post Graduate: 2 - 6 years of experience in Branch Banking (Selling Trade Forex, Current Accounts, Life Insurance, mutual funds, etc.)
- Candidate must have experience in Wealth Management
- Candidates should have experience of working minimum 3 years in Sales in Bank